Terms and conditions of Campsite La Bernede (DF Camping SARL)
In order to benefit from the services offered, we ask you to read the general conditions below carefully. These conditions govern the sale of holidays and are valid at the time the order is placed. The fact of booking a holiday implies full acceptance of our general conditions.
– Reservations only become effective with the agreement of DF Camping, after receipt of the deposit and after receipt of either the duly completed and signed reservation contract, or after acceptance of the general terms and conditions of sale when booking online.
– Reservations are only binding on DF Camping if it has accepted them, which it is free to do or refuse, depending on availability and, in general, on any circumstances likely to affect the execution of the reservation made. DF Camping offers family-oriented holidays, in the traditional sense, and the accommodation is specially designed for this purpose. DF Camping reserves the right to refuse any reservation that is contrary to this principle, or that seeks to divert it.
– The reservation of a camping pitch or rental accommodation is made on a strictly personal basis. Under no circumstances may you sublet or transfer your reservation without the prior consent of the village.
– Minors must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
– The number of persons occupying a mobile home may not exceed the number indicated on the booking form or the maximum capacity of 4 depending on the accommodation.
– All persons residing on the campsite must respect the Internal Regulations displayed at the reception.
CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
The 30% deposit must accompany the booking form. For bookings made less than 30 days before the start date of the stay, full payment must be made at the time of booking. The balance of a rental must be paid on arrival and for a pitch on departure. For any early departure, the nights booked must be paid in full.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGES
In case of local or national confinement, border closure or administrative closure of the campsite, quarantine, you can cancel your stay until your planned arrival date. You will have the choice between a full refund of the amount paid or a refundable voucher valid for two years.
1. Changes to your booking
– Changes to your booking can be made free of charge, subject to availability.
– In the absence of a message from you indicating a postponement of your arrival date, the accommodation may become available for sale again 24 hours after the arrival date mentioned in the contract, and you will consequently lose the benefit of your reservation.
2. Unused services
Any stay that is interrupted or shortened (late arrival, early departure) due to your fault cannot give rise to a refund.
3. Cancellation by DF CAMPING
In the event of cancellation by DF CAMPING, except in cases of force majeure, the stay will be fully refunded. However, such cancellation shall not give rise to the payment of damages.
4. Cancellation by the camper
Any cancellation of a reservation must be made in writing (by registered letter). The amounts paid will be reimbursed after deduction of the amounts specified below.
If the cancellation occurs :
– More than 30 days before the start of the stay: the deposit paid will be retained by the village.
– Less than 30 days before the start of the stay: 100% of the amount of the stay is required.
DURATION OF THE STAY
July – August: Minimum 1 week from Saturday 4:00 pm to Saturday 10:00 am.
Outside July-August, more flexible stays can be considered, with a minimum duration of 2 nights.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
The mobile home is at your disposal on Saturday from 4:00 pm. Please let us know if you arrive after 7:00 pm. In case of delay and without prior notice, the mobile home or the pitch can be handed over to the renter from the day after midday of your planned arrival. The mobile home must be vacated before 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
A deposit of € 200 will be required on arrival to cover any damage to the mobile home. The Management reserves the right to assess the general condition of the mobile home and to retain all or part of the deposit. If the mobile home is not left in the state of cleanliness in which it was found by the client, an amount of € 60 will be retained for cleaning costs.
DURATION OF THE STAY ON THE PITCH
Arrival from 2:00 pm and departure before noon. An extra night will be charged for any delay. Pitches must be left clean. The management will do its utmost to accommodate your choice of pitch, but cannot guarantee it. The basic package includes the pitch for a tent, caravan or camper van for 2 people, access to the sanitary facilities and the reception facilities.
RATES AND TOURIST TAX
– The prices indicated are valid for the 2021 season. They correspond to one night and are in euros, including VAT.
– The tourist tax is € 0.55 per day and per person from 18 years old.
Pets are accepted (except for 1st and 2nd category dogs) for a fee payable at the time of booking. They must be kept on a lead at all times. They are not allowed near the swimming pool or in the buildings. Vaccination certificates for dogs and cats must be up to date.